Monday, November 5, 2012

Dotty Has Dots

Greetings Animal Lovers, 
Meet Dotty.  She has recently been labeled the Cat of The Week by petango.com, and is currently  living in a foster home affiliated with the Humane Society of Tampa Bay.  Unfortunately this 4 year old domestic shorthair was brought to the shelter when her owner became extremely ill and passed, leaving Dotty behind with no owner or care.  Although the circumstances were not deliberate or intentional this kitty has been left abandoned without the loving and caring parent she's used to. Dotty is looking for a nice quiet home without too much commotion.   She's been described as extremely sweet, and loves to lounge around and take in her surroundings.  Currently, Dotty is available to adopt for only $19, because she's been in the Humane Society's care for more than thirty days.  She's spayed, house trained and waiting for a loving parent to come give her a happy home again.  Help spread the word and get Dotty a new home. Remember she has a $19 adoption fee and she's fixed, she also has a microchip which will identify her owner's information in the case she gets lost.  

4 comments:

  1. Awe poor kitty I love cats I have three of my own, I would love to have taken her, but my dad would flip if one more cat gets added, he barely tolerates the first three, but I hope she finds a home soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish so badly I could take her! My kitten desperately needs a play mate when the Boyfriend are at school. And her adoption fee is so cheap too! I paid $85 for my kitten now.. She's so pretty. I'll be sure to tell my friends looking for a cat about her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but just the others, I can not. I'll be sure to tell my friends and see if anyone is looking. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe, I wish I could take her :(. I love that you make your blog viewers aware of animals that could use good homes. I'll be sure to spread the word for you as well. This kitty is so cute and with the terrible circumstances it needs a loving home!

    ReplyDelete