Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Man's Best Friend

Greetings Animal Lovers,
Everyone knows that dogs are a man's best friend.  Ever wonder if the reverse was true as well? I know I love my pets, each and every one of them provide me with a sense of understanding and connection but I've always questioned whether I'm just as valuable to them.  Browsing for a video illustrating a pet's emotion towards humans, I came across this pretty convincing clip. By the looks of it I'd say dogs, at least, feel the same sense of belonging with their human. In my case the loyalty is often overlooked with accidents indoors or messes caused by rough housing.  All in all this video takes me (and I'd assume any dog owner) to a warm place of appreciation and gratitude.  I couldn't help but chose it to make a statement about a dog's emotions toward their owner.  Enjoy :)


2 comments:

  1. My dogs are angels when it comes to needing them to be happy for you. I'm sure dogs can sense that you are feeling down, because they share those same feelings. Watching the video has made me cry and my dogs came to me wondering what was wrong.

    Dogs are Mankind's best friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total tear jerker! The last time my boyfriends came home from Iraq he did not have that kind of welcome, he got the growling what-are-you-doing-in-my-house look from our precious english bulldog then the omg-it's-you and pee goes flying all over the tile. Come christmas when he comes home again I will have to have them meat outside so I don't have to spend 20 minutes cleaning up. This is the coolest video I've seen on youtube in awhile thank you!

    ReplyDelete