Thursday, September 13, 2012

Don't Be Afraid to Get Your Feet Wet!!

Greetings Animal Lovers ,
In true blogger fashion I'm going to utilize this first post to enlighten readers about the purpose of this blog, starting off with that fact its a grade. :) With that being stated, I am a junior at the University of South Florida, currently enrolled in an Expository Writing class.  Rather than the traditional "five essays" that a normal writing class would be assigned my professor has assigned a blog project, in which my class will dedicate an entire semester to creating and maintaining a blog.

At first sight of this assignment I was intimidated. After all I have NEVER even blogged on an existing site, let alone start my own but after these first couple weeks I feel I've gotten a pretty good start to my new 'Blogging Project'.

Awareness for animal cruelty is what I plan to accomplish with this project, which I've conveniently renamed The PawSwap Project.  I'll be visiting animal shelters in the Tampa Bay area and posting pictures with stories of animals that are ready to be adopted, specifically the ones who have been abused or neglected.  In addition to adopting out animals, I will incorporate fun new ideas about how to maintain a healthy lifestyle for your pet including grooming your pet, organizing your pets diet, and free time for your pet. You guys stay tuned for shocking stories and updates on animal cruelty!

 Warning : the stories you read on this blog may be vulgar and uncensored
                               
                                             
  

No comments:

Post a Comment